Deviled Eggs Recipe Your Way
What to do with all of those leftover pastel dyed eggs? Deviled eggs of course! While there is a million ways to make deviled eggs, try making a simple filling (recipe below) and then a toppings bar. Have your kids help prepare the toppings and let your guests choose their favorites. Everything from julienned carrots and radishes, to bacon, cilantro, chives or fermented Cortido sauerkraut makes eggs-alent toppings <couldn’t help myself>!
- 12 eggs, hard boiled
- 2-3 Tbsp mayonnaise or vegannaise
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Peel your hard boiled eggs under cold water.
- Cut in half lengthwise and remove yolks in to a separate bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, dijon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix until creamy, you may need to add a bit more mayo depending on how smooth or chunky you want your filling.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with a dash of paprika.