Cantaloupe and Cucumber Salad
This is a refreshing and light summer salad for all occasions. The lime juice adds a note of tartness that brings out the cantaloupe’s sweet side. Add a dash of cayenne pepper for a note of heat or add a sprinkle of smoked paprika to pair with barbecue.
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 t chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 T honey
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted pistachios
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice until incorporated.
- Add yogurt and mix in.
- Add cantaloupe, cucumber, and mint; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with pistachios, salt to taste and serve.