Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes: Fast And Easy Chilaquiles Casserole
This post written by guest blogger—Laurie Rockenbeck
Another turkey heavy recipe, but this is so fast, so easy, and so yummy that I had to share it. My whole family loved this one.
- 2-3 cups turkey meat
- 2 15oz cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 34oz enchilada sauce
- 1 jar chunky green salsa
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into quarters, sprayed with cooking spray and toasted in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes
- Tomatoes, diced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Avocado, diced
- Sour cream
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, crushing the tortillas up into little pieces as you add them.
- Spray a large flat casserole and pour the mix into the casserole, cover with foil and put in oven until heated well through and the corn chips on the surface take on some color, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with the optional toppings.
Hope you enjoy this simple easy recipe. Let us know in the comments below.
Laurie Rockenbeck is a writer, knitter and blogger in Redmond, Washington. Her blog covers a mélange of subjects and can be found at www.laurierockenbeck.com