Butternut Squash Soup Recipe by Salome Torres
Stay healthy and feel great with this simple, yet delicious soup. This recipe also works well for acorn and kabocha squash, though cooking times may vary.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded and diced into 2 inch cubes
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 or 2 cups of coconut water or regular water
- Bake the butternut squash for 50 minutes
- In a large pot, warm the oil and cook the onions until golden brown
- Add the squash cubes, apple slices and cinnamon and cook for 5-10 minutes
- Add in the cooked squash, onions, apple, cinnamon and water to a Vitamin, blender or food processor and puree.
- Serve with love and enjoy!
Salome is a natural healer who helps others improve their life in an enjoyable way. She is a health coach and a Brennan Healing Science Practitioner and currently resides in CA.You can find out more about her at www.SalomeTorres.com or on Facebook at HealthWithSalome