Shrimp, Cucumber and Mango Salad Recipe
If you’re looking for a light appetizer or delicious and healthy dinner you should try this amazing shrimp salad. Great, bright summer flavors make this dish an easy choice for a weeknight meal or serve it with fried wonton chips for an upscale appetizer.
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled and cut into1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 pound deveined and cooked shrimp
- 3 Tbsp fresh dill
- 4 cups salad greens for serving
- Salt and pepper
- Mix vinegar and honey in small bowl until honey dissolves.
- Whisk in mustard and mayonnaise.
- Cover and chill. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.)
- Combine cucumbers, mango, shrimp, and dill in large bowl.
- Pour dressing over; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce leaves and top with shrimp salad to serve.