Sweet Onion Dip Recipe
You can either say it like this, “SWEET! Onion dip recipe dude” or like this, “Sweet onion dip recipe”. Either way it is delicious. Oh, and the dude is optional.
- 1 8-oz package of cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- Toasted crackers or bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a bowl, mix together ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a 6-in baking dish and bake for 50 minutes to one hour.
- Remove when the top is crusty and golden to dark brown.
- Serve with crusty bread or slices of crunchy vegetables.
Adapted from Whiteonricecouple.com
photo credit: RobW_ via photopin cc