Roasted Rainbow Carrots Recipe
When planning out your Thanksgiving menu, don’t forget to add in a couple of simple, flavorful and healthy items like these roasted rainbow carrots. Items like these can be pre roasted at high heat for a dark caramelization and then reheated with other baked good just prior to serving.
Rainbow carrots offer a great visual and really bring the flavors of the season to the table. Sprinkle with rosemary (like in this recipe) or other fresh chopped herbs, or toss with chimichurri or chermoula sauce for a slightly more exotic flavor.
- 2 bunches of rainbow carrots, peeled and wash, patted dry
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Honey for drizzling (local and organic preferably)
- freshly ground pink himalayan salt and black pepper, to taste
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary, torn a bit
- Preheat oven at 450°.
- Place carrots on parchment lined baking sheet (if any of the carrots are super thick, slice in half the long way).
- Drizzle with olive oil, honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with rosemary. Roast for about 30 minutes, tossing after the first 15 minutes.
- Simple and delicious!
Looking for something a little sweeter? Try these Honey-Glazed Citrus Roasted Carrots recipe.