Pumpkin pie not doing it for you? Looking for something a little less squashy and a bit more delicious? Well you’ve come to the right place! This takes the delicious fall flavor of pumpkin and adds a creamy, dreamy, sweet and tasty bit o’ cream cheese action! Believe me, nobody will complain, though you may not have much left over.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon until well blended. Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
- Using electric mixer, beat 6 ounces cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Add 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup golden brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and egg yolk 1 at a time. Add remaining ingredients and beat until well blended. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake pie until filling is slightly puffed and just set in center, about 55 minutes.
- Transfer pie to rack and cool completely. Cover pie and refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep pie refrigerated.) Serve pie cold.