Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Guacamole is one of my all-time favorite snacks. Deviled eggs are one of my all-time favorite appetizers. That’s why when I came across this guacamole deviled eggs recipe I knew it was the perfect combination. And I was right.
Guacamole + Deviled Eggs = AMAZING
Creamy guacamole with a bacon crunch, nestled inside a fresh egg will be the highlight of your party. Oh, and did I mention that avocados are super good for you? Just check out the 5 Health Benefits of Avocados and have a good excuse to make these guacamole deviled eggs today.
- 12 Farm-fresh eggs, hard-boiled and cooled
- 2 Large organic avocados, mashed
- 4 Tbsp bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Organic jalapeño, finely diced (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1/2 Small organic red onion, finely diced (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1 Organic tomato, diced (about 4 tbsp)
- Juice from 1 organic lime (about 2 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp organic cilantro, chopped
- Salt, pepper and cayenne to taste
- Chili powder, to garnish
- Peel the eggs and cut in half. Remove the yolks and mash them in a small bowl.
- Combine the mashed egg yolks, mashed avocado, bacon, jalapeño, onion, tomato, lime juice and cilantro in a bowl, mixing well. Season to taste with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Arrange the eggs on a try and place about a tablespoon of the mixture into the holes left by the yolks.
- Serve garnished with extra bacon and a pinch of chili powder.
Adapted from Closet Cooking.