Oven-Baked Sunchoke Chips
Sunchokes are a high-starch vegetable that crisp up quickly in the oven, making them the perfect medium for snacking chips. We kept this oven-baked sunchoke chips recipe nice and simple but you can spice it up with whatever sounds good for the occasion (consider rosemary, paprika or garlic).
These oven-baked sunchoke chips are perfect with garlic aioli and even better with Full Circle’s super veggie dip bowl. And in just 30 minutes, you’ll be enjoying a crunchy and refreshing snack.
- 1 lb unpeeled organic sunchokes
- 1 Tbsp organic garlic oil
- 1?4 Tsp flake salt
- 1?4 Tsp smoked paprika
- 1?4 Tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Scrub the sunchokes and cut them into 1/8-inch-thick slices (a mandoline works great).
- Gently toss all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Arrange the slices in single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip the chips using tongs.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with your favorite dip.
Adapted from Food.com.