Green Grape Frojitos
Think that grapes are only good in wine? You’re in for a treat. This green grape frojitos recipe is perfect for warm summer evenings and will refresh even the most refined cocktail palate. Somewhere between a slushy and a mojito, this frojito features organic seedless green grapes from a local farm with just a dash of fresh mint.
This recipe makes two green grape frojitos so have one large cocktail to yourself or enjoy them with a friend!
Pro tip: Set aside some additional frozen grapes for hot afternoon snacking.
- 2 cups organic seedless green grapes, frozen (place in the freezer for about 3 hours)
- 1 cup coconut water
- Juice from 1 organic lime
- 3 oz. rum
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice or 8 - 12 ice cubes
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Garnish with additional frozen grapes and mint.
Recipe adapted from Hungry Girl.