Snow Leopard Melon Pops
Spectacular and exotic, organic snow leopard melons are delicious and beautiful. Smooth-skinned with an alabaster rind that’s sprinkled with flecks of jade, the flesh is icy-white and faintly reminiscent of honeydew but with slightly firmer texture. And while these wonderful seasonal melons are perfect on their own, this fascinating and simple recipe for snow leopard melon pops will excite your tastebuds and cool you off on a hot summer day.
Pro tip: Honeydew melons are great in this recipe as well.
- 1 medium organic snow leopard melon
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 1/4 cup organic cashew butter
- 5 organic basil leaves
- Juice from 1/2 organic lime
- 1/8 cup coconut butter
- Pinch sea salt
- Cut the melon in half, remove the seeds and scrape out the flesh into a medium bowl.
- Add half of the melon, honey, cashew butter, basil leaves, and lime juice to a food processor and pulse until smooth. Add the remaining melon and process until smooth.
- At this point, you can either spoon the mixture into a popsicle tray and freeze, or simple freeze the entire mixture whole and scoop out servings.
Recipe adapted from Sibo Diet Recipes.