Summer Potato Salad – A Full Circle Exclusive Recipe
This is not the summer potato salad your mom used to make. This refreshing spin on a classic BBQ side dish has locally-sourced organic potatoes, fresh basil and a spicy Dijon kick. Pair this with some grilled chicken wings and a handful of friends for a perfect summer evening.
Next week, Full Circle members will receive a specially-printed recipe card of our potato salad, as well as the main ingredients to make this at home. Sign up for Full Circle today to receive your own recipe card next week! Don’t forget to share your results on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and be sure to tag @fullcirclefarms. We can’t wait to see your dish!
- 1 1/2 pounds small potatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup finely shredded greens (try spinach, chard or kale)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped basil
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Add 1 Tbsp salt.
- Bring water to a boil and simmer potatoes uncovered until they can easily be pierced with a fork.
- Drain the potatoes and spread them out on a sheet pan to cool.
- Mix the lemon juice, mustard and herbs together in a bowl. Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking.
- Toss the greens in with the dressing before adding the potatoes and lightly tossing.
- Season with salt and pepper. This dish can be served either warm or cold!
Share this recipe, and share the love!