COVID-19 Impact on Service
We extend a heartfelt thank you to our community of customers and family of employees. We sincerely appreciate your support and patience during this unprecedented time. As a food delivery business, we will continue to operate with appropriate safeguards throughout the pandemic and monitor and stay current with the changing situation in the months to come.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN FOR COVID-19?
Our highest priority is, and always has been, to utilize industry-leading food safety practices for the well-being of our customers, our family of employees and the loved ones we care for each day.
In conjunction with guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we follow strict, third-party inspected and verified, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Given the importance of these practices at this time, we have increased the frequency at which we train, inspect and verify that these standards are being met and exceeded.
• Special use of hand-washing and facility foot baths is always required prior to entering the food and packing facilities at the beginning of shifts and after any breaks.
• Employees are required to wear uniform food-safety smocks (professionally laundered after each shift), hair nets and face masks.
• As always, once folded shut after last item is packed, farm boxes are not reopened.
• Increased verification of food safety practices within our facilities and by our family of growers.
• Delivery boxes are not reused. Additionally, until further notice, your farm driver will not be collecting your used Full Circle boxes to be recycled. We ask that you please reuse or recycle your boxes at home during this time.
• We provide sick leave benefits and monitor to ensure employees who are ill do not come to work.
• While the CDC reports that the risk of getting COVID-19 from food or food packaging is very low, we ask our members to always wash their produce before eating as part of everyday good practices.
EMPLOYEE & PUBLIC SAFETY
The CDC recommends the use of a cloth face covering to help slow the spread of the virus. Per their recommendation, all our employees are required to wear face coverings when working onsite and out making deliveries. Our teams and partners were given resources on how to properly use, remove, and launder face masks.
FACILITY AND DELIVERY VEHICLE SANITATION
Our systematic and proper sanitation and cleaning procedures, Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures (SSOP), is rigorously outlined and routinely followed in our company Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan. HACCP is a food safety monitoring system that is used to identify and control biological, chemical, and physical hazards within the storage, transportation, use, preparation, and sale of perishable goods. It also determines critical control points (CCP) in the process of food production.
As part of our regular farm and facility food-safety systems, we are routinely audited and inspected by multiple third-party certifiers to verify that our systems meet PrimusGFS standards
HOW TO VIEW AND MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR SERVICE
Changes to your service and delivery schedule can be made online from your Manage Services page.
Changes to the items arriving in your delivery can be made when Customizing Your Box. Your box is available to customize beginning around noon on Thursdays, the week prior to your scheduled delivery, and until 11 a.m., 2 days before your delivery date.
Visit your Account page to view and make changes to your account and payment information, view individual orders & credit summaries, transaction history and promotions.
Occasionally, and in part due to the ongoing challenges of Covid-19, our fulfillment team runs short of an item before we can update our online inventory or communicate to our customer support staff. If we are able to, we will email you about a missing item prior to your delivery and the charge will be removed before billing (although the item may still appear on your packing slip). Your Order History and Transaction History under the My Account tab are the most up-to-date sources of information about deliveries and charges. If an order is incomplete and we haven’t yet addressed it, please let us know by submitting online feedback, as described below, or by phone or email and any applicable credits or refunds will be applied.
HOW TO PROVIDE ONLINE DELIVERY FEEDBACK
• Log in and visit your Account page.
• Scroll to view your Account History & Payments chart.
• Click the “view order” button on your most recent delivery.
• Select the "get help with this order" link.
• Choose your feedback option and click SUBMIT when complete.
Thank you for trusting our family farm with your food deliveries. We are proud of our food safety program and of the commitment of our employees to these policies.
The food you share at your table is the same food we share with our families. We get deliveries just like you do, and we relate to the reassurance of knowing where our food comes from and how it is handled.
We wish everyone good health and wellness. Eat nutritious fruits and vegetables, take care to be well-rested and to protect those around you.